Apr 30, 2012

Tutoring Session and Balloons


I'm still in the process of updating my blog from the last 6 months or so. Sorry these are months and months old, but I still wanted to get them on here for anyone that may be able to use them for ideas on projects they're working on. 

This was a fun little project I was hired to do set-design for. It was a workshop for Kristin Rogers Photography. We pulled together 2 different looks for the students to practice on. It was a fun day and I got to meet some really great people.

First up was a bridal look. Lots of balloons in various sizes hung from the ceiling and covering the floor. By the way... blowing up those giant balloons is a nightmare, even worse is trying to tie them! Yikes, my fingers were raw when I was finished!




Second look was an eclectic mix of props. That red chair looks so good in photographs, I love it every time I see it. :)




Here's a collage of some of the girls from that day.



For more pictures or to get information on tutoring sessions, check out this post here.

Here is a list of all the lovely and talented people who worked on this project. I hope we have a chance to do this again!

Make Up – Amy Clarke
Hair – Dianna Lopez
Wardrobe Stylist – Gabby Lewis
Fashion Model – Mira
Bridal Model – Kiarra Elliot 





0 comments:

Post a Comment